Wellness Specialist • Teacher • Alchemist
Marianne Nishifué teaches individuals and teams to find equilibrium in their personal, professional, and spiritual lives. She is the Founder of The International Resonance School offering experiential classes and retreats. Her 28+ years experience as an International Business Consultant lends a broad knowledge base in her classes. Engage in her Finding Equilibrium course study and achieve your signature Wellness Map for Life.
Her Finding Equilibrium program is tailored for business leaders, team coherence, and individuals focusing on sensorial awareness, meditation and resilience skills. Create and choose from the principles of Ayurveda, plant intelligence, mindfulness practice, and diverse communication therapies. Positive outcomes, personal dynamic skills and awareness are some of the key aspects cultivated from working with her.
Marianne combines 15+ years experience as an Ayurvedic aromatherapist, herbalist, certified masseuse for humans and animals and the purveyor and alchemist of Apothycaria. She uses colour, sound, plant, mineral and essence remedies as physical catalysts for change. She has studied with indigenous healers, immersed herself in their culture and learned their ways of connection to earth and spirit. Her diverse range of healing modalities offers an individual a peaceful, safe, and nurturing path to a life in harmony.
Certifications • Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts, School of Social Welfare, University of California at Berkeley
- 28+ Years International Independent Business Consultant
- Certification in Ayurveda, California College of Ayurveda, Jai Dev & David California College of Ayurveda
- Certified Level 3 Aura-Soma Colour Therapist, Vicky Wall & Mike Booth Tetford
- Certified Swedish, Esalen Massage & Reiki Master, Diamond Light School of Massage, San Rafael, California
- Indigenous Healer Trained; Brazil, Phillippines, New Mexico, Scotland, Ireland, England, Kenya, California and Canada
- Certified Level 1 Aromatherapist, Floracopeia, Jade Schutes & David Crow Floracopeia
- ASIACT; Art Science International Academy of Colour Therapeutics England
- International Certification, International Equine & Canine, Massage Therapist, Equissage Round Hill Virginia
- Member, Flower Essence Society since 2008